Wednesday, March 24, 2010

well it's Spring...

...we were all excited about March 21st. Spring is finally here! Living in the Midwest means that even though it is technically spring we can still get snow.
 And we did.
Get more snow.

It's all melted off now but it was enough to set me back some. We had a couple of 60 degree days and then BAM! last Friday it snowed all day. Today it's cold and windy and overcast. That's exactly how I feel inside too- cold, windy and overcast. I am finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning and trouble falling asleep at night. At the studio I don't feel like doing much of anything and all of my usual tricks aren't working. I will be headeing to the tanning bed later today hoping that some artifical Vitamin D helps. I really need southerly breezes, sunshine and green...and an entire to be outside to enjoy it.

No comments: